Zombidle Zombidle

No idea why this lasted a year. Berzerk makes much better games, but I guess I am in the minority.

After 2 days I sort of ended up bored with the game. Maybe add in mini games on Bob Only levels?

Spike: A Love Story Too Spike: A Love Story Too

It just isn't fun.

The King of Towers The King of Towers

Solid Gameplay. Unfortunately, this happened:

and won't allow me to continue as I do not have the armor it is telling me to equip. 5 Stars still, as it is a well done addition to the Tower Defense Genre of games.

A lot of people have given you a negative score for having a pay option, so perhaps you could pioneer the field of separating paid players from the non paid players? Maybe give them a separate scoreboard and (though I am not that far yet) possibly a different matchmaking feature if PVP is available?

Turn-Based RPG Demo Turn-Based RPG Demo

Whisper is severely outclassed, as is sorcerer (also, sorcerer is misspelled). Fighter actually could use a nerf to balance things out. I suppose I could best suggest increasing the relevance of non strength stats.

Also, the bleed element is a little out of place, and might do better as an ability all on its own. Perhaps "Impale - inflict 50%STR plus 120%SPD while adding a layer of bleed to the stack" and "Magic Dagger - inflict 50%INT plus 120%SPD while adding a layer of bleed to the stack"

Inclusion of both of those moves means that players can strategize a speed based class, which would give the speed stat more function.

BazookaChops responds:

Interesting input. While I agree that the Fighter class is relatively easier to pick up than the rest, there are still plenty of Speed-scaling ability options for the Whisper class such as Adrenaline, Shadow Slice, and Riposte. The thing about the Whisper class is, you have really high Speed, which innately makes you more likely to hit and dodge attacks. Rather than just making more Speed-scaling abilities, this factor can be coupled with many of the other physical abilities. Being able to frequently land attacks makes Savagery much more viable for the Whisper class than any other, as Savagery revolves around chaining attacks.

And that's the fun of the game! Discovering unique ability combinations that take more strategic planning is the whole point. So let me know if you find any of your own unique combos, thanks for playing!

Learn to Fly 3 Learn to Fly 3

5 Stars for Penguin Nasa

Knight Attack Castle Defense Knight Attack Castle Defense

Terrible freeze ups, and there is no balance. The game is too easy because the scale of price to power is ridiculous. Juggernaut, Catapault, Archer spam, Juggernaut on other rows with Ice Wizards if you WANT TO = win in just one row. It does more damage than the enemy can possibly hope to match.

Undead Clicker : Tapping RPG Undead Clicker : Tapping RPG

No stars because you are a multi profile Attention Whore who made a crap game.

Gods Of Arena Gods Of Arena

1 Dimachareus with 2 Swords of Achilles.
3 Retiarius with Web and Wrath Atlantis
1 Gallus with Thunder Hammer

In fact, any party with 3 or more Retiarius is overkill. Perhaps you should increase the cooldown time on Immobilize? Or remove net for something else? Or maybe increase Net's snag time, but limit it to one per battle? To have one class stand so far above the rest is sort of ridiculous. There is no counter to Retiarius. At least Gallus is countered by Murmillo who is countered by Dimachareus who is countered by Sagittarius who is countered by Gallus... but Retiarius is just ridiculous. It literally interrupts every attack and pushes the opponent to the wall. The only reason I even use a Dimachareus is because it speeds up the process a lot being able to one shot an entire squad with Blade Dance when they are pressed on the wall. The whole game became "spam immobilize". The only reason I even did so is because of the few enemies I'd encounter with a few Retiarius. Game balance is key.

Gameplay:0
Art:1
Music:2
Originality:0
Storyline:1

On a side note, the music wasn't terrible, but add a few other tracks. Grind games suffer from repetition. Storyline could have gone so much further. Originality suffers because there were no new game mechanics in this one that haven't been rehashed. Art is 1 because the weapon designs are ok, but everything else is just bland. Gameplay is a 0 because of what I mentioned earlier and because it is repetetive and uninteresting after 3 or 4 battles.

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

I thought my page was messing up when the game didn't load. Had to clear all of my cookies and close my browser just to get it to run properly. If the game doesn't load up after that, you need to restart your computer. It isn't a graphical heavy game, but the artwork was clearly a massive effort on your part. I kept getting murdered by the father in the second hall way section after coming out of the closet. I get the joke about "coming soon" now (almost missed it). The intro confused me. Was that your biological parents giving you up for adoption?

Overall, I was extremely pleased with the ending, even though it made me cry (my own father abandoned me, but for other reasons). I like when people can put their lives into a game without getting all preachy.

Cover and Smash Cover and Smash

0 stars simply because I made it to the last level, beat the last level, earned my bonus, but retried the level to try for a better score and my bonus was never awarded. Now, the game is unbeatable because of that bug, and I feel like I wasted 2 hours of my life on a POS game.

Logan-RRR responds:

Don't be so despondent, bub, i'll see what i can do )

UPD: fixed