Hell's Toybox Hell's Toybox

It's not, though. Sorry. Good for the first go.

Tamagachi Tamagachi

Needs a lot of work. Seems too familiar to keep me entertained. Feels like it is just watered down Skrillex. Maybe add some original beats between bridges?

Mop Mop

Finish it

Human Nature Human Nature

I like what you did here, but the quality kills it. You should do concerts though. I'd tip/buy tickets if they were 2 or 3 dollars. I really like the lyrics.

Ceevro responds:

I'm looking to perform live more...problem is forming a band. I've had bad luck with other musicians flaking on me. As to quality here, well, I recorded this at 3 am in my basement while trying not to wake the family. I'd like to redo my vocals. Maybe at a later date.

Inventing Sadness Inventing Sadness

Nice Desert Sound mixed with James Bond

Loathar responds:

mate james bond wasn't ballin with me when i wrote this

Sonic 3- Hydrocity Act 2 Piano Sonic 3- Hydrocity Act 2 Piano

I'm making a low qual video for this

Lemme know if you want to see it when it is done.

DrMackFoxx responds:

'Twas a decent presentation. Granted, I would update the meta-tags on it so it can be found more easily in the search system. Perhaps linking back to the original track here on Newgrounds would also be a good idea, eh? :)

At any rate, I'm very glad that you really enjoyed this track! Thanks a lot for the great review! :)

{[Earth Paradise]} {[Earth Paradise]}

Request

May I use this for an anime intro? I'd have words thrown in (simple words: "one, two three. fall........ Downfall..... Downfall.... cuz in the end we all fall down."

XELAPA responds:

Yes if you want ^^,
I'm happy someone want to use one of my song!
Thanks for te 10!

Retro game Menu loop Retro game Menu loop

nice

at second 10-14 you have a great oppurtunity to expand into a tertiary line of melody to expand, but its good as a loop too. always nice to see flexible tunes.

DJ-Corey-X responds:

Yeah I felt that too, ill work on it man :)

red lamp red lamp

Hmm, yeah...

You are right. It is missing something. Perhaps it is too much background, and the background is to plain. Lower the base, and an occasional inversion to your strings... I dunno. Add a wind instrument, maybe? between :50 and 1:10 it sounds better. My imagination I thought, but no. There's definately a third element.

mcrudeboi responds:

Thanks for the review i'll take that into consideration, and I completely agree with you, there is definately a third element.
At the time I had a failure to comprehend music volume variation.