superman vs android18 superman vs android18

5 stars for the Yamcha reference.

Attack On A-Hole Titan Attack On A-Hole Titan

movie was mediocre... Your comment about splooging ruined the 2.5 stars I was going to give... disgusting and not neccesary/funny.

Anime Amigos 1: Miku-Chan Anime Amigos 1: Miku-Chan

Too much ren and stimpy meets Beavis and Butthead. Oh boy... another erection joke on Newgrounds. Fun... snore...

RyanStorm responds:

I make what I think is funny.

Zombidle Zombidle

No idea why this lasted a year. Berzerk makes much better games, but I guess I am in the minority.

After 2 days I sort of ended up bored with the game. Maybe add in mini games on Bob Only levels?

Spike: A Love Story Too Spike: A Love Story Too

It just isn't fun.

The King of Towers The King of Towers

Solid Gameplay. Unfortunately, this happened:

and won't allow me to continue as I do not have the armor it is telling me to equip. 5 Stars still, as it is a well done addition to the Tower Defense Genre of games.

A lot of people have given you a negative score for having a pay option, so perhaps you could pioneer the field of separating paid players from the non paid players? Maybe give them a separate scoreboard and (though I am not that far yet) possibly a different matchmaking feature if PVP is available?

Hell's Toybox Hell's Toybox

It's not, though. Sorry. Good for the first go.

Tamagachi Tamagachi

Needs a lot of work. Seems too familiar to keep me entertained. Feels like it is just watered down Skrillex. Maybe add some original beats between bridges?

Mop Mop

Finish it

Hatchworth Pon Hatchworth Pon

That is not a pleasant or sensible crossover.